Spammer Noob - Level 0
Spammer Noob - Level 0

Title : Irrelevant
Attribute : *Affected by Stun Attack by Warmir*
Number of posts : 5264
[9D](Acclaim) : Xss
[JD] : XsDenied
[FW] : XsDenied
Me? : What I've felt, what I've known, turn the pages, turn to stone...

PostGame trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Re: Game trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Post on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:05 am by Devily
That video is mostly fake, Main. The only pieces that were taken in-game are in this original trailer: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starwarstheoldrepublic/video/6206235/star-wars-the-old-republic-story-and-setting-video?tag=videos;title;8
Post on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by Xs
MainEvent wrote:
O,really my dear?...then what's this? :)

I saw it upto 3:50ish ... thats not new footage, the Screenshots look new (maybe) but the vids aren't ... They are from the old KoToRs ... I think if I spend enough time remembering I might even be able to tell you were in the old games they are from.
Post on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am by [_Emissary_]
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/general-skywalker-clone-wars/51729

Here is a new game ... Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes that wil release on 15 sept (school begins ) I didn't open a new thread cuz since this is about star wars I think it's good ... and also we gonna see sw tor when appear let's not say anything now :)
Post on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 pm by theanalyzer
well gfx to gfx, this game aint no match for BS (althought the gfx for TOR seem to be similar to KOTORs i see some improvements in lighting and stuff)

BUT, BS will first be released in Korea and then worldwide, its expected date it ~2010 - so we have time :P

there was another star wars mmo, has anyone tried that?

@ emi - GOD DAM that light saber action makes me excited Very Happy Very Happy ... look arcadish but.... anyway its gonna be released soon

bah sometimes i hate 9D so much
Post on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 pm by Phenelope
When this game comes out i will give ACCLAIM my LONG finger & stick my sharp spear up Blueflashs BUTT & transform him into a Human Shishkebab!!!
BIOWARE is a good honest company too & i know they will bend backwards for there communety :) !

Remember when i played Neverwinter Nights & how helpful & good they where...
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am by theanalyzer

- char walk animation looks blocky and outdated

hope its much better than this when its out!
Post on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 am by Devily
Yey, finally some gameplay trailers. =D And I see they released a couple of more trailers for the game. I gotta check them, I kinda forgot about it. xD
This one that Has just posted is awesome... @_@ I like the Sith very much, but the bounty hunter and the smuggler didn't impressed me much. However, I want it and I want it badly (the game, not something else -.-)...

Also, I don't think I should create another topic since we're still in the Star Wars universe, but some of you might remember that there was a game called Star Wars: The Force Unleashed ( http://www.theforceunleashed.com/ ) released only for consoles... Well, there is rumor that it might come on PCs as well. =D Check this link: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2008/09/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-coming-to-pc.ars
I found out about it reading LEVEL magazine (a Romanian games magazine that I buy monthly), but since you don't understand Romanian, I had to find another source. =) So yeah, I can't wait for this one as well. ;D
Post on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm by [_Emissary_]
The Force Unleashed

Game trailer: Star Wars: The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DESTINY :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com